Sunday, October 31, 2010

10K Day and Freebie:)


Hey y'all, I'm scheduling a 10K day for next Sunday, Nov. 7th. We'll be participating right here on this blog. I'll make a post in the morning, and you can do your check-ins in the comment section. Don't know what a 10K day is? Here's an article about it from my website: 10K Day. You can use this as part of your NaNoWriMo if you're doing that this November as well.

On to the Freebie! :)

I've been lucky enough to have a great friend, Milli Thornton, put together an ebook for me a few years ago. Extreme Writing: Crafting the Action Scene is a free .pdf book I'm happy to give to anyone who sends me an email at jturner4ATcharterDOTnet with "My Copy" in the subject line.

Have a super Happy Halloween everyone!! :)

2 comments:

Christy said...

Just have say....my mom got such a kick out of the K-fee video you posted that she couldn't stop laughing for a few minutes. :D

Anonymous said...

I really am grateful what you're creating here!