Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Writing (and editing) Life Songlist


What is it they say? When you love what you do, you can't call it work--or something to that effect. Not only do I get to spend my early morning hours writing my own work, but I get to spend the remaining bits of my day editing and marketing. Pretty cool way to earn my living, I think ;)

I'm putting together a special playlist for Detour 2 Death, the 3rd book in the Extreme Hauntings series. I'd love any suggestions for a tune you think might work well with my story. I tend to like big, thumping music--like Disturbed "Down with the Sickness" and Marilyn Mansons' remake of "Sweet Dreams." This particular ghost story takes place in a hospital that isn't necessarily haunted--as much as it is a gateway. Sort of like the movie Silent Hill, but with a totally different mythology. So what do you think? Got any recommendations?

Warmly,
Jenny:)

No comments: