Saturday, October 16, 2010

Writing and Music


On my Facebook page, I asked my friends to suggest songs for the playlist I'm compiling while I write Detour 2 Death, the 3rd book in the Extreme Hauntings series. I got MANY great suggestions (Thanks y'all!) and here's where you can see what I've put together so far:

Detour 2 Death Playlist


I'd love to add more music so if you have any other suggestions, feel free to add some. In this book, Kaylee, my heroine, has just run away from the girl's reform school to see her best friend who's near death in the hospital. This is a ghost story, so I'm enjoying some of the more eerie picks.

Okay, I'll check back later to see if there are any suggestions :) Thanks!

Warmly,
Jenny:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.