Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Talent Tuesday: Suspended


Hello everyone :)

As many of you know, I recently left MySpace, and not all of my readers there have followed me here. It will take some time to build up the sort of readership that we enjoyed over there. For this reason, I don't believe it's fair to continue hosting other authors on Talent Tuesday--asking they spend a day out of their busy schedules.

I love all my loyal readers, so this will be a very short "suspension" of talent on Tuesdays as I'm working hard to make this a rewarding place for everyone--including the authors I have attending.

My hope is to resume in about three weeks, so don't go far for too long on Tuesdays, you won't want to miss out! :)

Today, however, I'd love to showcase some of the talent reading my blog and I encourage each and everyone here to share links, promos and anything that shares what you're working on now or already have published in the comments section. We can all get to know each other better this way as well!

Warmly,
Jenny:)

P.S.
A little news: Bella Vida and I have begun the process of creating the Saturday Serials and the first episode will air later this month.

No comments: