Friday, April 17, 2009

Fun Friday: Chocolate Love!


Happy Friday everyone!! :)

This week's contest is really simple, but one of my favorite kind: chocolate!! :)

How to Enter: Submit your favorite chocolate recipe. It can be any kind of recipe, from combining ready-made products (like 'Smores) or totally from scratch (like brownies or truffles.)
Over the course of the weekend, I'll be checking back regularly and may even try out a few of these yummy recipes myself! :)

The Prize: Since chocolate and romance go hand in hand, I'll be giving away a free copy of my award-winning romantic suspense novel, My Biker Bodyguard. Now, if you don't read romance, but know someone who does and deserves a lovely gift, you can have it personalized and sent to them directly as a gift ;) Spreading the love (of romance and chocolate) is an awesome way to spend a weekend, doncha think? :)



The winner will be announced on Monday, so spread the word and the love around to all your peeps! :)

Warmly,
Jenny:)

No comments: