Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ask the Editor, Published Author, and Busy Mom Day!


It would seem that over the last week, I've gained a bunch of readers! :) Thanks so much and WELCOME! I'm always interested in answering questions or responding to comments on my blog.

So today, followers new and old, readers new and old, feel free to ask me a question or leave a comment.

As an editor, I can share what I know about the industry, Quake, Echelon Press, Wisconsin Regional Writers' Association, and Rotowriter Critique Service.

As an author, I can share what I know about writing, publishing, marketing, and promoting.

As a mom who loves to cook, craft, and camp--I can share tips and tricks I've learned over the 18 years I've been a mom! (18 years, wow! Lol!)

So let's hear what you're thinking about today!

Warmly,
Jenny:)

2 comments:

Sharon Ricklin said...

Well, you just gained another reader...I can't even remember how I found you...I think it was a link from another blog, from another link...who can remember?
What caught my eye,besides the fact that your books look really good, was that you reside in central Wisconsin. (so do I) Of course, your idea of central WI may be a tad different than mine. (I am in Waupun) which is about an hour and 20minutes from Milwaukee. (where I am originally from)
I don't really have a question, but I am looking forward to reading the rest of your blogs and checking out your website.
Feel free to check my blog as well, though at this time I only have two. (yes, a newbie)
I am almost finished with my novel, (editing now) and working on the sequel. (A vampire/love story)
Have a great week!
Sharon :)

J.R. Turner said...

Hi Sharon!

So awesome to meet you :) I know where Waupun is located! Are you a member of WRWA? We're having our spring conference in Fond Du Lac this year. You should check it out, if you get a chance.

I'll definitely check out your blog ;) It would be great to get together some time. Your books sound really fun :)

Warmly,
Jenny:)