Friday, February 25, 2011

This and That :)

Supernatural is on tonight and it looks like it will be a mind-bender, for sure! :) Sam and Dean go to a parallel universe where they're actually actors--Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles. Imagine that! :) Okay, on to "that" part of the post:

Yesterday I was sort of under the weather and couldn't sit at my computer for any real length of time. Today I'm much better and back at work :)

You can still leave a comment to be entered into the drawing here: http://www.wordforteens.com/

And Asher Knight still has some fabulous contests and give aways going on over at Paranormal Indulgence: http://bit.ly/feFIl0

Tomorrow I'll be in Medford for a great weekend shindig with Dog Eared Books. Please drop on by and say hello if you're in the area :)

Voyage to Viking Island was turned in this week, so I'm excited to see this first installment in my Electric Shorts series, Delbert Dallas and the Dragon Diaries, released on ebook for middle-grade readers.

There's a lot going on, but they say when you're doing what you love, then it ain't work ;)

How are all of you?

Warmly,
Jenny:)

No comments: