Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Busy Bee Buzzzzzzzzz


I've been editing like a mad woman to catch up on the two weeks I was so sick. It's amazing how when you're finally feeling great again, you realize how very ill you actually were. I kept thinking that being bed ridden would be a great time to get some work done--after all, I was too sick to run errands (beyond basic needs) and obviously wouldn't be up for mowing the lawn or any other mundane task I'm usually expected to complete. Yet, my eyes would literally cross every time I stared at the screen--if I wasn't battling a migraine. So--in other words, it feels AWESOME to be able to work again.

I'm excited by some of the projects I'm seeing cross my desk. I'm working on clearing up some of the longer waiting queries this week--so if you've been waiting a while, you may be hearing from Quake very soon :)

See y'all in the funny pages! :)

Warmly,
Jenny

No comments: