Sunday, November 14, 2010
It's Snowing here...
This is a picture of Molly Eddie took in '08, but I think she's a doll, so I used this one :) I'm writing today, listening to some great music, and having some wonderful coffee. I'm expecting to have a great day that ends with Dexter and The Walking Dead. Very cool! :)
5 Fun but True things about me:
1) I heard over the phone that a friend's grandchildren had head lice. Over the phone, mind you, and I've been lucky enough to have never had head lice, but now my head itches.
2) I love a slice of white bread folded over peanutbutter and a tall glass of ice cold milk with my spaghetti far more than I like garlic bread.
3) I don't like buffets because I feel strange carrying my plate through a room full of strangers.
4) I love the smell of Elmers glue and crayons--they remind me of my childhood.
5) When I was young, we were so poor I used to wear bread bags over my socks to keep them dry inside my boots because they weren't "snow proof."
So that's 5 fun facts about me ;) What about you? Any quirks or situations you want to confess to?