Saturday, June 02, 2007

Woo Hoo! My Biker Bodyguard is Here!

Yes! Finally, My Biker Bodyguard is here! Check it out at Fictionwise. I'm so excited! And because I'm so excited, I've decided to send anyone and everyone who reads the book a FREE hand crafted, one of a kind book thong!

All you have to do to get your free book thong is send me an email telling me what you thought of the book, along with a snail-mail address where I can send the thong to reader@jennifer-turner.com.

Look for my newsletter coming out again soon for another contest and more details. If you haven't signed up for my monthly newsletter, it's free and an easy way to find out what contests I'm running every month, as well as get a yummy chocolate recipe, a little laugh, and interesting news for readers and writers alike! Check it out here;

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jrturner/

I'll be back with more fun stuff soon!

No comments: