Saturday, June 13, 2009

'Nother Saturday Morn...

Hey everyone :)

How is everyone doing?

I'm back from vacation and a wonderful visit with the Texas in-laws. I already miss them! :) We also did a bit of painting:

Before:



After:


What do you think?


Bella Vida and I are putting together the Saturday Serial now. She's done much of the work so far as I'm hoping to honor her vision of the story and characters in a more supportive role, though with a 50/50 contribution of the work. I hope y'all will come back often to read the exciting stories every Saturday when they're ready to be posted.

I've finished a major bit of work and am off to complete another. If I get a chance, I'll post a new sneak peek of School's Out 4Ever for everyone to read ;) Kaylee, as usual, is getting into SO much trouble!

So what are you up to? What are you working on or reading? I'm in the middle of "The Prince of Bagram Prison" by Alex Carr--which I just don't seem to get the chance to read it like I want to (so many interruptions now that school is out!) I'm looking forward to the next in the James Patterson's Maximum Ride series too. (It was in hard cover the last I looked, so I'm hoping it's in paperback soon!)




Okay, off to work for me!

Warmly,
Jenny:)

1 comment:

Christy said...

The color improvements you made and the addition of the shutters really makes your home look fresh and up to date! :)

By the way, I have completed reading An Accidental American by Alex Carr. This book is rich with historical and geographical details which add so much to the suspense and intrigue of the story. I just couldn't put it down. Thank you so much for recommending it to me.