Friday, September 01, 2006

I'm Back!! With a Cover!!

Hey everyone!! I'm back, relaxed, tan, and with a HEAD full of ideas on what I'll be writing next. I'm SOO darned excited :) This is gonna be GREAT fall!!

I also came back to find my new book cover ready!! Woo Hoo, it's amazing. Check it out:


I've decided to, in the near future, begin posting my thoughts here on more than just writing and publishing. I'm gonna take the plunge and discuss politics, the state of our country, and what I've found to be some disturbing trends in our culture. Especially those dealing with fear. Which is exactly why I'm going to refuse to be afraid to divulge where I stand on some of our hottest issues.

In the meantime, let me know what you think of my new book cover ;)

As Arnie said, "I'll be back."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That cover is cool!