Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Oh Where, oh Where Have I been?

Lost my computer, got a new Dell (dude!) and now I'm up and running again ;)

I've got lots of good news to share. Bulletproof Bride is now available!! It's selling very well and I'm excited that so many have enjoyed the story. Look for more from me later.

A Musing:

Politics and high blood pressure don't match. Nor does politics make for a good marriage. After years of listening to talk radio trash talk, hubby and I are now listening to the new JackFM and have splurged on some rockin' CD's that we've always wanted.

My energy level is up, my attitude is much better, and our relationship is going great. Still, I don't want to stay out of the loop on what's happening in the world, so I get my news from the Daily Show. Jon Stewart ROCKS!

And while I'm more centrist than liberal, I'm still toying with the idea of writing an article called, "Living with a NeoCon and Why Rush Limbaugh Almost Ruined my Marriage." Not to dis the ditto-heads out there (after all, I'm deeply in love with one!) but the MajaRushie needs to check his facts just a TAD bit more carefully. After reading the Congressional Record (online, for researching my plots) I've come to know a thing or two about what *actually* goes on. But try to tell that to my redheaded Republican Texan husband! LOL!

Okay, yeah, so that's why we're listening to ZZTop. Btw, LaGrange is my favorite!!!

'Til next time!
Jenny:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»