Friday, July 13, 2007

Come See Me in Stevens Point!

You are Cordially Invited to a Fun Book Signing Event!

Who: Me! Jenny (J.R.) Turner :)

What: I'll be signing copies of my books; Stark Knight, Silent Knight and the award-winning My Biker Bodyguard.

When: July 14th, from 2-4pm

Where: Mission Coffee House, 1319 Strongs Ave. downtown Stevens Point

Why: This is a "Do a Good Deed, Get a Great Read" event. For every book I sign, I'll be donating a dollar to the Armed Forces Emergency Fund. This is a great charity that supports the families of our men and women in uniform when there's a crisis. It also helps them find lost loved ones who are deployed far from home. This is an American Red Cross organization and I'm proud to be a supporter.

Adding to the fun, everyone who buys a copy of my book will get a free, hand crafted, beaded book thong. (Specifically designed for your book crack :) )

What they're saying about my books:

My Biker Bodyguard:
“Turner's slam-bam writing style perfectly suits this action filled romance. She nails the outlaw biker lifestyle and shows the subcultures softer side by allowing us to understand that, no matter how roughhewn, it's a rare biker who doesn't possess a fierce love for their family.” Pat Fitzgerald, reviewer for The Creativity Connection

Stark Knight:
“I am an inveterate reader of action thrillers--Clancy, Bond (Larry, that is), Coonts, and more. Your story and writing are right up there with them in my view. Count on me to purchase the sequels.” Boyd Sutton, Retired CIA.

Silent Knight:
“Silent Knight is a non-stop, action packed roller coaster ride you cannot help but get caught up in. The reader is taken on a breathless trip from the first page to the last and left ready for more with the twist at the end. Secrets and lies, danger and desire, this novel has it all, vividly crafted. Put this on your must read list. This sequel to Stark Knight will not disappoint.” Charissa reviewer for Coffee Time Romance

No comments: