Sunday, October 08, 2006

Help! :) And Update

Hi y'all ;)

Okay, it's driving me crazy, and I don't know how or why it happened, but for some reason (and it could just be my browser) my blog posts have fallen halfway down the page, below the archival links. Does anyone know why or how this is happening and how I might fix it?

And as to the update. I know that many of you have emailed me, left messages in my guestbook, or in some other way contacted me. Between the WRWA conference and Bouchercon last week, I've been swamped with trying to get caught up on all the very pressing business matters that demand my attention--let alone daily life pressures. But I wanted y'all to know that I'm back to working again on the 'puter and you should be hearing from me soon.

If for some reason you don't hear from me by Wednesday and you need/want to get in touch with me, please feel free to email me again at jenny@jennifer-turner.com and I'll be thrilled to reply :) My apologies in advance, though, because as careful as I am, I don't always catch everything, especially stuff my 'puter likes to label as 'spam' on me. *sigh* The inconveniences of modern-day conveniences! ;)

I hope all is well with everyone! And keep an eye out for a new edition of the Official J.R. Turner Newsletter in the very near future!

Warmly,
Jenny:)

No comments: