Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Chocolate, Humor, Chocolate, Prizes, did I mention Chocolate?

Ready for some FUN???

It's getting close to my launch date so hurry up and sign up for my newsletter ( http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jrturner/) if you haven't already. First issue will have three chances to win some cool prizes and will be coming to an inbox near you very shortly! Lets have a blast together :) Best viewed with dark chocolate, milk chocolate, or any chocolate of your choosing.

Here are the terms and conditions:

A sense of humor fee has been included in the cost of each free membership. Offer available for established and new members only. Subject to availability and valid contact information. You will not be awarded a prize if you offer to help me increase the size or performance of any part of my anatomy. Offer not valid in any state, providence, contry or universe that does not sell or provide its citizenry with chocolate.

No comments: